Monday, November 2, 2009

Hey! Welcome to my blog

I'm 25, and currently getting ready for MBA.

Since I was 15, I have struggled constantly with my weight. I was always chubby since as far as I could remember...

Over the years, I tried many things to help me lose weight, but nothing worked. It's so hard to find a weight loss program for teens, so it's really hard people my age to lose weight.

Last year, after over 3 years of trying to lose weight, I finally found a weight loss program that supported easy wight loss for teens. But it was far from easy. Believe me.

It took over 3 years of testing and over $1,000, but I finally found a real easy weight loss for teens program.

Like I said, I tried tons of programs that failed. It got so bad that I was seriously considering just getting lipo done. Last year, I found 3 program that were all effective in their own right, but 1 took the cake.

I rated all 3 for you that you on the following criteria:

Price
Quality
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Support


I hope you can learn something from me here and more importantly gain the same results that I have.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment