Monday, November 2, 2009

Top Secret Fat Loss Review

Ok. This was the 1st product that I tried.

It claimed to reveal to you the real "secret" to why you're fat and why you can't seem to lose weight no matter how hard you try. It also boasted to show you how to shed the pounds and keep them off.

This caught my attention since I had been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight for 3 years!

The product looked great, so I decided to give it a try and bought the "Hardcore Elite Version" for $57. The price was high, but nothing really to the amounts I have spent over my 3 year conquest on my weight.

The guide was available immediately for me to download right after my payment was confirmed. That was a plus since I was fired up to get started right away.

The guide was very thorough, but a little bit lengthy. I felt myself losing concentration and even getting overwhelmed at times due to it's length. However, I like the material inside. It introduced me to a lot of things about losing weight that I didn't know about.

But after reading the guide, I still felt like something was missing and had a few questions. I tried to contact customer support, but I never got a reply until 5 days after contacting them, so that definitely turned me off.

The verdict on this one:

Price - 3/5 Stars
Quality - 3/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 3/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 4/5
Support - 2/5

Read more on Top Secret Fat Loss Here

No comments:

Post a Comment