Monday, November 2, 2009

Strip The Fat Review

Ok. This was the 2nd product that I tried.

I have to say that it seemed a lot more what I was looking for in a weight loss program than the Top Secret Fat Loss program.

Just like my before, I went for the high end membership. This program was also $57.

Just like with Top Secret Fat Loss, I got complete access to the program as soon as I paid. This is definitely something I liked. I hate paying for something and then having to wait for 2 weeks for it to arrive at my door.

This program was alot more thorough than Top Secret Fat Loss, but was not as dificut to understand. It definitely felt like it was geared toward a "normal" person. There were also a lot of helpful bonuses included. The recipe guide and the calorie counter worksheet were very helpful for me.

Customer support was still slow, but not as slow as before. This time it took 3 days to get back to me, but when they did, their answer was less than satisfactory to say the least.


Strip The Fat is another weight loss program that, althoug thorough and overall quite good, seems to be lacking something. The program is good and when followed, will deliver on it's claims, but it will take a lot of work and time.

My verdict on this one:

Price - 3/5 Stars
Quality - 4/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 4/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 3/5
Support - 3/5

Read More On How To Strip The Fat Here

No comments:

Post a Comment